27 June 2007

Hola, Maya








Two great surprises today...the first is we received a call from our agency that they had a disposable camera for us to pick up containing pics of Maya taken by her foster mom. I just returned from the 1-Hour Photo at Target and can hardly wait to share them with you. I think they were taken very recently. The second bit of good news came while I was at the agency. They'd just received a call from our attorney that Maya's new birth certificate and pertinent information have been submitted to the US Embassy to request our appointment date! I'm hoping we'll be traveling around July 23rd. Keep your good thoughts coming. We are so thankful that all is going well with the adoption and that Maya is healthy and happy. (Pardon the sideways picture, I didn't rotate and can't figure out how to delete!)



No comments: