08 November 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday to Maya




Today, we celebrated Maya's 2nd Birthday. My little Chica is such a gift, even when she is screaming at 2 in the morning! She loves Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Sponge Bob, Dora, her big brother and all her cousins, gymnastics and practicing her forward rolls. She cheers and laughs and loves to eat most anything. She melts my heart with her smile and her hugs give me energy. I learn so much through her approach to life. Thank you my little sweetheart, I love you so very much and am thankful every day to have you in my life. Happiest Birthday wishes to you.


Her party today was at the Bounce Spot and Maya had a terrific time jumping and boucing with kids and adults!


We finished off the night with take-out from PF Chang's and now we are all exhausted and ready for sleep!

2 comments:

Lilysmom said...

Happy Birthday Miss Maya! You are such a gift. and judging from those pictures I don't know if you have enough playmates? :)

Debbie Collins said...

Oh no, I missed it!!! Well Happy, Happy belated birthday Miss Maya! She sure is beautiful, Debbie