17 May 2007

Mayan Princess


Maya is now 6 months old and 12.8 pounds! I love her so much and long to brush her bangs with my fingers and kiss her little hands. Last night, Jack told me that he wants to pick up Maya more than anyone else and that he can't wait to stay at the hotel in Guatemala! Jack loves hotels and he loves Maya - in his eyes, the best combo!

It is a relief to get new pictures because this week has been hard. I dream at night that she calls out for me, but I cannot hear her. Seeing her face, I know she is being well taken care of and that eases the agony of waiting.

We are still awaiting news that our adoption is final with Guatemala so that we can get on with the last bit of paperwork before getting an Embassy appointment. Keep us in your good thoughts!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Just checking in to see how you are doing; I am keeping you all in my prayers.

Luana Hernandez