23 May 2007

Timber


We had some scary excitement at home Tuesday morning. Tita and I were working on the end-of-year movie for preschool and Jack, Hal and Ryan went out back to play with squirt bottles. No sooner did they go out back when we heard all 3 crying out. We ran out back and they were on the side of the house but all I could see was the tree that had just toppled over! They were trapped on the other side. Thankfully, no one was hurt. The boys said they passed under the tree and then heard the tree and didn't know what to do. They were so scared and so were we. I couldn't see them, so I dove under the tree and made my way through to the other side to find 3 sets of legs on the other side. Thanks to Russell, Kurt and Papa for taking down the tree and making the yard safe again.


No comments: