06 November 2007

Maya is One!




Maya turns one on November 8th! I can hardly believe it! She has been with us for almost 4 months now and at the end of the month, it will be one year that we got our referral for our then 2 week old baby girl. So much has happened in this past year. Lots of waiting and anticipation and it has all been worth every tear, frustration and laughter. I want to thank Maya's mom for giving us such a generous gift and also to Vivian, her loving foster mother.




On a daily basis, Jack tells me how much he loves Maya and how pretty she is. He even shared his army men with her tonight! He's been showing her how to play with all her new birthday toys and when I watch them together, I feel so blessed.




One year ago, Maya was only a dream to us and now here she is, the daughter and sister we can't live without.




Happy Birthday, Maya!


No comments: